Thursday, September 30, 2010

I scream You scream...

We all scream for ICE CREAM.

My most loved "food".... ICE CREAM. My all time favorite flavor is chocolate. Nothing can ever top chocolate... chocolate is my weak point and I give in everytime when presented with the opportunity to eat it. I have found a new second best flavor...(drum-roll) Blueberry Cheesecake!! Yes I know this was a new flavor to me too but my favorite ice cream shop here in Cookeville, TN is Cream City and they introduced it to me. Here's a weird fact, this ice cream is much better in a dish not on a cone. You are able to enjoy it more in a dish. (Yes I know I sound like the crazy ice cream lady but trust me, I know my ice cream.) And I feel I would be doing you wrong if I didnt tell you my third favorite ice cream... it is Plain Yogurt ice cream. YUMMM! Slightly tart and a pinch of lemon flavor. Phenomenal! Its great plain but if you need some other flavors on it just throw some walnuts on it with some chocolate chips. Have a great day! And go get you some ice cream!

So this is it! My favorite ice cream shop in town.
This is Emily... She and her fiance David are the owners... I met Emily the first day they opened and let me tell you she is a sweetheart. She is one of the reasons I go there to get my ice cream. Maybe one day she will be my boss!
My parents were visiting Tyler and I and well I had to bring them to the shop. They love ice cream nearly as much as me!
I love my family! They are beautiful and handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers