Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vacation Bible School


So I don't often get the time to do baby or children shoots. I have none of my own...yet, and my niece's and nephew live in Indianapolis, IN. Let me say I love photographing children. Especially when they are just being themselves. There is just something so beautiful about capturing them in their element. Their imaginations, creativity, purity, and life just shine in photographs.

So as one of my few opportunities here in Cookeville thus far, I helped out this past June with our churches VBS (Vacation Bible School). I have never helped out with a VBS before so this was all new. I got to work in the nursery. Sounds crazy but there were 3 babies and 3 babysitters. It was a blast. (O how I cant wait to have babies of my own). Although I must say, that I have still, to this day never changed a dirty diaper. Im saving that experience for when I have kiddos of my own. I thought my time had come at VBS when one of the little ones way making some "noise" but it was a false alarm. She had just had too much cereal.


This is the adorable Eva!
These eyes are captivating...
This is Caroline, she is one of our pastors daughters. Precious!

This is Jude, this boy sure can sleep. He is super sweet.
These are some high school gals from church.
They are all so much fun! Cant wait to hang out with them again.

These are some of the older kiddos, not quite 1st grade.
They are so sweet!

Thanks to Grace Presbyterian Church for allowing me to volunteer at VBS and get great pictures of your beautiful children.






1 comment:

  1. So precious, Allissa. Just realized that I don't know how to spell your name! Ha! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. I'd love to get a copy of the ones of Caroline! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers