Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

My best friend Jenn Plumlee got married about a month ago. She was (is) beautiful and I am still so honored to have gotten the opportunity to stand next to her at her wedding. ( She was also in my wedding on Sept 12. 2009.) She and I met in the summer of 2007 at a summer mission trip to Orlando, FL. She transferred to my school after that summer and from then we were always together. She and I's closest bond was, is, and will always be Jesus. She is truly a sister to me. So here are some pictures from her wedding weekend festivities. We had a blast! Enjoy...
*To view the pictures larger, just click on the image

This is the Bachelorette party!

We went to Chi-town for dinner and we took the train to get there.
That was my first time on a train. It was nothing like the movies but it was fun.

The day before the wedding Jenn's Mother-in-Law got all our nails done.
That speaks directly to a girls heart! Thank you Mrs. Plumlee.

She is beautiful! I love you sister!

The rehearsal was so fun. I just loved seeing everyone.
And Jenn looked so happy.

Here we are all getting ready for the WEDDING!
We made her a book of sweet memories and our advice to her on marriage.
Funny... I am the only married one.

Isn't she just gorgeous!

Tyler got some great pictures of Jenn and I.
Thanks babe, without you I would have no pictures with Jenn.
The happy couple!!


Post dedicated to Kyle and Jenn Plumlee






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers