Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Work Work Work... FUN!

So we have a destination wedding this weekend! No, it's not in FL or on some exotic island but the exciting Gatlinburg, TN. We are pretty excited about it. Its going to be a whole lot of work because we are photographing the wedding but we are also DJing the reception.
Now you may be wondering at this point "what?!? DJing?" Since high school, Tyler starting to DJing all the dancing and then he just started his own business called Dominion Entertainment. So because we are both in the "wedding business", there are many weddings that we are both doing our thing. Luckily he can still be my second shooter for most of the wedding until the reception begins.
So this week, I start to get fired up. I start to have dream about poses and I spend plenty of time to looking at other photographers (2 of my favorites: Jasmine Star & Jamie Delanie) They give me great inspiration! I also will charge all of our equipment-> 2 camera, flash batteries, and our lap top. I also clean all of our lenses really well. Then I sit down and really pick out some specific poses that Im going to want to do for the day. This is when I start to feel the creative juices flowing!
Photo's to come...

But for now here are some pics of Tyler and I at work!


We Love our job!
I love seeing him work... he is so cute!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers