Monday, September 27, 2010

Our creative God

FALL

Well it is 10am here in Cookeville, TN and well I must say Fall has arrived! The current temperature is 59 degrees. This is much lower than it has been, last week we were still in the 90's and well I must say Im happy for the extreme change. It means that the fall wreath I have had on my door for over a month is now in season! Its funny, the second I saw a tree (yes "a" meaning singular tree) turing alittle yellow I went out and bought my supplies to make a fall wreath. Yes, I was a little eager but hey I know some people who are already listening to christmas music. So yay for fall! It has arrived.


These are some of my favorite pictures
I took about 2 years ago in Indianapolis, IN of FALL!
This takes my breath away!

The perfections of Gods creation and
His creativity just blows my mind away.
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers