Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where's Tyler?

This sequence it just too much! Really! I was shooting the adorable flower girl and POP! Tyler came out of no where and well before I knew it, he was gone. He is like the crouching Tyler, hidden dragon. I love it! You can see how fast I was shoot by the movement of the little girl. You know the kids at a wedding can't stand still. You can see how fast Tyler was in and out. Pretty funny if I do say so myself.

A sweet moment during the ceremony... and

Bam! There he is! Where did he come from?

And before you know it... Gone.

The man that was supposed to be playing music didn't hear his signal to play and because Tyler was hiding being the bushes getting some pictures, the bride asked him to go tell the musician to play. He said he didn't realize how far out there he was.

I want to give a special thanks to Tyler for the constant funny moments! I owe this post all you Tyler! Love you and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers