Friday, November 5, 2010

Sister's Session

Im so pumped to share this post with you. These are two very dear friends of mine that I am so thankful for! This sister shoot for me was a huge blessing! They are both so encouraging and loving that it made this shoot soooo fun! They are both are the mother of 2. Lacy has 2 little girls and Mandy has 2 little boys. They are great mothers and amazing women of god and I am so thankful for them. This shoot was a tribute to these amazing women and their hearts for the home, mothering, and family. Thanks ladies!


These are some hot mama's!


They are just so beautiful! Inside and out.

I definitely would love to do a shoot with my sister.
This was too much fun!

They wanted to take this photo because they took one just like
this when they were younger and they knew there parents would love it.




Lacy has such a warm soul! I love all of our heart to hearts chats.

Fierce Lacy!


Mandy lights up a room when she walks in. She hilarious!


Mandy! Really!? This is gorgeous!

Love you ladies! Im so happy we found this barn across
the road from Lacy's house.

Thanks ladies for all the encouragement and love!

3 comments:

  1. those are some beautiful ladies!! great pic's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa, thank you so much for these! Such treasures! It makes me cry to think I have these special photos with my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alissa!
    My phone has been broken for a week now. But I wanted to say thank you so much for loving us by doing this! What a sweet friend you are. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Followers