Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kevin & Jessica's Engagement Session

ENGAGEMENT

So I got to shoot these two love birds a few weeks ago. It was great. We did a sunset shoot and I couldnt have been more pleased with the results. I met Jessica through Tyler. They had classes together last year while they were getting their MBA's. Now she is getting married. We were so excited that she asked us to be apart of this season of life with her by doing her engagement photos. I wish them nothing but the best and for their marriage to be so blessed.

Enjoy!

*Click on the images to enlarge them

We started the evening out at this abandoned building.
I just love... LOVE!
I asked Jessica to pick out some props for our time together and she wanted an empty picture frame. Guess who had one laying around the apartment.

Our bloopers from the day! But I must say I love these.
You are getting to see how fun these two are.

I think this should be framed in their home.
Seriously Jess! Your smile is perfect!
They just look so peaceful together.


Work it Kevin!

Jessica wanted to do this shot. I think it turned
out great! Good idea Jess!

This old broke down barn was perfect for Jessica's style.
Fierce. You two are working it!
This is one of my favorite from the day.
Bling Bling!
O how I love a good bear hug!


Well, hope you enjoying look at them as much as I do! Thanks Jessica and Kevin for such a fun night!

Love, CPP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers