Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Sneak Peek: Enochs

So I love doing sneak peeks. If you don't know what it is, it is really a photographer (like myself) that cant hold in their joy about how excited they are to show the client and the world some pretty sweet pictures. Yes I usually always get a picture or two as soon as I can after a shoot. Its like christmas or someones birthday, if I get someone a gift that I just am stoked about I can hardly hold it in. I always spill the beans. I cant hold those kind of feelings in. Its too much.

So like my norm here is a SNEAK PEEK from todays photo session with Will and Alicia Enochs. They have been married nearly 2 years and are some of our best friends. But because of my quick to post sneak peeks, it will be about a week or so before I can post more pictures but I think this will give you a good tease to draw you back to see more late.

They are such a great couple. And they can take a darn good photo.

Alicia is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers