Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robson Family

Robson Family


I must say this shoot was fun, challenging, and so memorable. I learned a lot! I have done many family shoots as well as children shoots, but never two 1 year old twins. But I love a challenge. I can proudly say that I am so excited to share these images with you! I cant imagine how these could have turned out any better. Thank you to Ian and Deborah for letting me take pictures of your sweet family!

*Click on images to enlarge

These small toy basketballs were what kept the sanity.
Lesson: bring a simple toy to entertain the kids while shooting.
Can you tell them apart? I can't! Meet Ty and Micah.
This is just precious! Look at those faces. There was a dog
two yards away and they were looking at the dog... not me.
Lesson... find something to occupy their attention behind me.
Sweet moments like these are the ones I just love capturing.
Lesson: Let them do their thing. Just keep shooting because
you never know what they are gonna do!
Lesson: Carry with you a small snack, like animal crackers.
When they start to get fussy or tired this can buy you some time.
You know I had to get Ian and Deborah by themselves.
You can just see the love!

Note: Put the kids on a blanket with the animal crackers
and steal these shots of mom and dad.
And well she is beautiful, so I had to steal a few of just her.

Thanks for check CPP out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers