Friday, July 22, 2011

Long Time No Writing...

Sorry for my absence friends! I have been super consumed with life changing events.

*Moving to our new home
*Adjusting to pregnancy and becoming a mommy
*Going back to the basics life

It has been a slower season for wedding photography. (For me at least) And at first I was really sad and my pride was hurt. That no one was liking my work and that I wasn't doing a good enough job. But I soon realized that God is in full control. He knew the tough season we had ahead of us with all the new things going on this summer. After remember that I really was ok with my slow wedding season. And due to it being a bit slower, I moved onto those other areas in my life that needed attention.

Things like:
*I wanted to be a better wife
*Begin exploring what it means to be a mother
*Being a better friend
*Investing more in family

So this down season has ended up being perfect time for me to stop and invest in these relationships and areas that needed some TLC. I have learned to never put my hope and identity in what I am doing (job) but to put it in Christ. After all He is the author of life.

And my hope is to just pick up where we left off. I have a wedding to post, and some other events that have been apart of my summer. So stay tuned....

Thank you so much for your love and support. And hope you are having a great summer!

Here are a few pics just cause thats what we do...

This is our most recent wedding. Ill be posting this in about a week.

This summer we photographed this gorgeous couple getting engaged.
We are shooting their wedding in October.

I want something like this on one of the walls in our living room.
I am head over heels about this look! I even thought of adding
an old antique screen door. (It's a pretty big wall.) Shutters are
hard to find these days.


LOVE, CPP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers