Monday, April 25, 2011

Hippie Shoot

Here it is! The super fun hippie shoot! It was so fun to do this shoot. These girls are just simply gorgeous and so full of life. I loved spending the day with them and getting them all dolled up for a fun shoot. What originally inspired me to do this shoot was the trees that were blooming pink and white. But I didn't really get many pictures of those but I am not any bit disappointed. I also was hoping for the perfect sun set but instead I got a super cloudy day which worked out to be great lighting. I didn't get what I was originally wanting but I got amazing pictures and a super fun time. Enjoy!

*Click on the image to enlarge

Flying High in their Airplanes!
Annalee. Really!? So beautiful.
I just smile looking at these.
Bubbles....
Hannah, your eyes... simply amazing.

They'er just chill'n on a blanket looking all cute and hippie.
I know what you're thinking... you wish you were there with them.
I just love all their personalities. So carefree and fun!
Anna... love this.



Hope you enjoyed looking at the hippie shoot as much as I loved taking them. Thanks girls for letting me photograph you. You're all seriously so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Ustedes hicieron esta foto?
    These photo is yours?

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-D3GEuRi5xVw/Ta3mVizGvKI/AAAAAAAAA_I/s4fkxT-NuJ0/s1600/hippiefb1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Followers