Sunday, April 17, 2011

PEACE LOVE & a HIPPIE THEMED SHOOT

I really wish this month wasn't a slow wedding month for us. I just LOVE spring weddings. Especially when everything is in bloom.

So I am gonna make a shoot. Every time I look at the pink trees I just think Forest Gump/ Hippie. I want to use some crazy sun flare, woodsy, and tall grassy area. So to make this happen I got 3 high school girls from my church to volunteer there gorgeous faces for 1-1 1/2 hrs. I think Im a bit of a hippie at heart so I have some clothes that Im gonna dress them up in. (There costume is my clothing.)


I think I have a secret weapon prop that you will love but you will have to wait and see when I post the shoot at a later date. I hope this all works out how I envision it!

For now…. PEACE OUT!


Love, CPP

1 comment:

Followers