Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sublett Wedding

Chris and Hannah's wedding was at a small quaint church on New Year's Day. It was a rainy day but hey, they say that's good luck. Hannah's dress was custom made just for her and fit her personality perfectly. Chris seemed very calm. You could see that he was just so full of joy at the thought of spending the rest of his life with Hannah. One of the sweetest parts about their day was their family. They were all so involved in every detail and you could really see all the love that went into this special day.

Enjoy!

*click on image to enlarge

Because it was raining we had to find indoor opportunities...
well we found this cute little library in the church.
Hannah and her mother were just so sweet.
One of my favorites ever!
No, these are not all groomsmen... some are ushers.
She is such a doll! I just love her.
Another favorite!
Hold the tears back Chris.

As I was saying about the family in all the details...
someone in the family painted the woodsy back drop
and someone else cut down some tree limbs from their
own back yard. Thats love!
I know girl!!! Your married!!! Yippee!
Gorgeous!
They really are such a cute couple!
I am really loving this library.
I loved this cake! So yummy and beautiful.
This just makes me smile. I had to put it up.

Hope you enjoyed the Sublett Wedding!

Love,
CPP

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! They're so great-I am dying to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Followers