Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Project!

DIY Day!
Seems random I know. This is not really photography related but I love diy projects. I sew a lot but I needed a break. So out came the glue gun. I made my sister some fabric hair flower and headbands for her birthday. I sent them to her in the mail and a few days later she called me and she was really excited. She owns her own hair salon (Fly Aways) and asked me to start selling them in her shop. So I started making tons of bows. Heres a fun look at begining of my first batch. Many more to make.

Im thinking about making a bridal line of these? But we will see!










And these are just because I love these pics! Happy Winter time


These are customizable so if you like them for a wedding, child, yourself, whomever let me know.

Love, CPP

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! My favorite -- the gray headband with the polka-dotted fabric!! Yum!

    I also LOVE that fancy frame in the background of one of your pictures! What are you using it for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacy! I love that headband too! Thats funny that you asked about the frame. A couple people have. But its a mirror that has newspaper over the mirror part. I painted it the other day and cant decide if I like the color. Its going in our Kitchen above the table. One day it will go in a baby room. But for now the Kitchen will do. It was $10 at Goodwill! It was one heck of a find!

    ReplyDelete

Followers