Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ogle Baby!!!

Ogle Baby!!

Well, these are a little late but here they are anyway. Alex Kate was born on February 18th. Ill hope if I can make it too Knoxville, TN to get some newborns sometime.... we'll see.

So these pictures were taken during Katie Ogle's baby shower. It was beautiful and just a joy to be apart of. One thing I love about these pictures is that you can see Katie glowing. I hope I look as good as her when I am pregnant. Love ya Katie!

How do I do this? I never get my picture taken. Wish I could have gotten one with Katie. O well.

Enjoy!!!!

*click on the image to enlarge



I made Katie the headband and matching rosettes for baby Alex.


Her mom praying for her with her hand on Katie's belly was so precious.






Just a few maternity pictures before we drove back to Cookeville, Tn.





Pure JOY!
Gorgeous Katie!

Yay! Alex Kate Ogle






Love you Katie!!!

Love, CPP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers