Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Richards Family

This is one heck of a family. So sweet, loving and giving. Darryl (the dad) is an elder at our church and has been a huge source of encouragement to us through some of the craziest seasons of Tyler and I's lives together. We are thankful for all the good talk and prayer that we have had with him. And Mary (the mom) is just as sweet as can be. She is one of those women you look up to and hope that one day you can be the kind of mom, women, and christian that she is. When I think about Titus2:3-4 Mary is one of those women that pop in my mind. And well their 4 children! Daniel and Josh are mostly off at college but the brief times I have gotten to know them I find them to have such a calm spirit. Anna is the youngest but is wise beyond her years. She is a joy to be around and is always seeing the bright side of the things. She always has positive and encouraging things to say and I am so thankful to see such a young gal with such a big heart. Oh and Johnathan.... he is a goober! He has tons of personality and if I could describe his style it would consist of a rolled up pair of jeans, no shoes, and his 5th grade t-shirt. He is so fun and full of energy. Needless to say this family is a blast! So thanks Richards for letting us be apart of your lives!

*Click to enlarge
Wouldn't you love for this to be your land!


This really just makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to everything you said!! And these photos are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with everything you mentioned!!! Love this family and the photos! And you for your talent in capturing them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers