Thursday, December 15, 2011

My 2nd/3rd Shooter



Well, the last few weddings I decided to do something a little different. Tyler is usually my one and only 2nd shooter but it doesn't always work out so perfect. So in those situations we have this lovely lady help us out here and there and I couldn't be more thankful. I think being pregnant has played apart, as well as Tyler DJing along side shooting a wedding played a big part in our decision to bring in another photographer. Chelsea Wright is Tyler's cousin and she has grow so dear to me. One thing I love about Chels is her eye! (Yes she has gorgeous blue eyes but thats not my point) She sees angles and situation differently than I do and it has proven to be such a huge asset to each wedding. And she was a huge help at the Halcomb wedding when my feet started to swell and my back needed a break. She has helped us shoot 2 weddings and here is were you can find some of her stuff.

A little more about her...

She goes to school at Watkins College of Art, Design & Film. She is studying photography and is just one heck of an artist over all. Here is a fun fact about Chels... she ride motocross bikes competively! Crazy right?!
But she is great! Originally Chels wanted to get into wedding photography but since school and taking a step back to really think about what she wants to do with her life she has a great vision for a huge opportunity. She wants to design, photograph, create, and produce the first women's "extreme sports" magazine. I could be missing some of the detail but over all she is breaking new ground in her sport and media coverage of her sport among other sports that aren't getting that much attention.



Anyway... here is some of her shots from the most recent wedding... Halcomb Wedding





There were many more but this is just a glimpse! Love ya Chelsea and thanks so much for all your help!

If want a better description of a 2nd/3rd shooter click here and here.


Love, CPP


1 comment:

Followers