Thursday, March 17, 2011

Terrific Tory

A few weeks ago we had a wedding in Peoria, IL. (The Sholtes Wedding) The issue was is that Tyler was a groomsmen in the wedding and I could do it on my own but I prefer a second shooter. So we had to improvise. Tory is like our go to guy for everything. In Tyler's DJ business Tory learned how to use all the equipment and has helped Tyler out on many DJ gigs. Naturally we know he has a gift at learning things quickly and jumping in to help out with no hesitation.

So I knew that Tory was riding up to Peoria with us and it was perfect timing to ask him if he wanted to us help out. I asked if him if while I was taking pictures of the guys if he could just get some candids for me. He did a wonderful job! I was pleasantly surprised. We love Tory like a brother and we are so thankful for all the help and love he has given us. Check him out. No really ladies... he is single. Just kidding, check out the shots he was able to get.

*Click on the image to enlarge
I just love the way he stands when he is shooting.
Like I said he jumped in with no hesitation.

Tyler does this all the time too! Just sneaks into my shot.
Where's Waldo/Tory?

Here is just a few of his shots... see why Im so proud.



Thank you Tory so much for all of your hard work that day and the great product you produced.... You're a great second shooter! And you are a great friend. God bless you brother.

Hope you enjoyed.

Love,
CPP

1 comment:

Followers