Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sholtes Wedding

Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Sholtes... they really are perfect for one another.

I met Ben 3 years ago while on a mission trip in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. (Side note: This is the same trip that I met Tyler and we know how that ended!) Ben is one adventurous dude and I knew from the time I met him, that the women he married would be rare. She would somehow have to be able to keep up with him and handle his crazy ways. Julianne is seriously that girl. Ben and Julianne met in a college bible study up in Peoria IL. Ben was leading it and Julianne was asked to be involved with this new study. Ben immediately saw something special and soon after the summer ended, they were engaged. The first time I met Julianne in person was on the wedding day, immediately I felt so comfortable around her. She was so calm, fun, and excited. I just loved hanging out with her all day.
The entire day they could not stop looking at each other with just pure adoration for one another. They are just so in love and I really do feel blessed that I was able to capture their special day for them. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as me.

*click on the image to enlarge


Great job Ben, for being so photogenic.

These guys were so funny. They really are crazy.
See....

Julianne was just simply beautiful.
These are some of my favorite of her.


The picture on the right... See she is just so fun.

The colors with the snow were just gorgeous.
They opted to see each other before the ceremony.
It worked out perfect!


These pictures of them together just speak volumes
of how much they light up when they're near each other.
Really Julianne, beautiful!


Sholtes Family
Spuler Family

When she walked down they isle it was
like Ben fell in love all over again. Precious!


They saved their first kiss for the wedding day....
Needless to say it was a long kiss.
They couldn't stop kissing after that.
They had a pretty short reception but it was perfect.
They were so ready to get out of there and start life together.

We obviously had to slip away after they "drove off".
GORGE!!!!!

I always try to come with a special little prop for each wedding.
As the prop and wedding gift, I made them this heart pillow and they loved it.



Hope you enjoyed! Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Sholtes for letting me be apart of such a wonderful day. Love you both.

Love,
CPP

2 comments:

  1. these are great! they look so sweet together! i LOVE the ones with the tall grass in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the little story you made. It was such a special day- Thanks for being a part of it! I love the part about 'them not being able to stop kissing'... hehe... we still haven't been able to quit! ;) I love that man. Thanks again for the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers